- Changes from clear indoors to dark outdoors
- Clear as an ordinary clear lens indoors and at night
- Blocks 100% of the sun's harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Available in Gray or Brown
- Compatible with leading frame brands and styles
Dry eye syndrome has several causes. It occurs: As a part of the natural aging process, especially among women over age 40. As a side effect of many medications, such as antihistamines, antidepressants, certain blood pressure medicines, Parkinson’s medications and birth control pills. Or, simply because you live in a dry, dusty or windy climate with low humidity.
Please note: The office will be CLOSED on Saturday, May 21, Sunday, May 22, and Monday, May 23. We will reopen on Tuesday, May 24. Thank you.